Не могу не опубликовать столь хвалебное письмо

Halloo fella's at ferroservices, I just wanted to take a little time here to compliment all yure wonderful efforts in making yure collection of pantyhose sites not only a true value for the money but a very obvious quality effort for all true aficionado's of beautif ul sheer pantyhose and nylon stockings.The models are all quite attractive, and the variety and styles of lovely sheer pantyhoses are really quite abundant,particularly attractive to me is the emphasis placed on sheer pantyhoses in the skintone shad es of nude,beige,and tan....( i just luv to see yure girls modeling in light nudetone pantyhose!) The only possible critique i have of yure sites is that i would possibly like to see more pantyhose styles worn with a soft cotton "gusset" in the crotch are a of the pantyhose.....
That being mentioned, I haven't seen much of yure very attractive model "Diana" as of any recent photosets or video's..... Diana had become my very favourite pantyhose model on yure collection of sites, and i absolutely enjoyed viewing pics of lovely Diana slowly removing her beautifully sheer nude and/or beigetone pantyhose on the "Epantyhoseland" site while wearing lovely open toe heels and/ or sandals! Diana was always soo pretty and feminine, and had such a lovely vagina..... Watching Diana slowly rooooll down her sheer skintone panty hose alweys made my cock soo hard!
I would like to make a polite request to possibly see more of Diana on yure sites, perhaps a solo video presentation on the "Secretarypantyhose" site in whic h Diana does a pantyhose strip tease, slowly rolling down her sheer pantyhose and white cotton panties together, revealing her gorgeous vagina while sitting at her desk in an office setting..... I just luv the thought of seeing Diana wearing just her top blouse (after removing her skirt) and preparing to slooowly remove her pantyhose and panties together while wearing her open toe sandals! After which Diana would pleasure herself with a dildo whilest her pantyhose and panties lay "bunched" about her feet atop her still worn sandals.....mmmmmm (please don't forget the flowers for her desk,eh)
Or perhaps another wonderful photoset or two of Diana on the "Epantyhoseland " site wearing her lovely sheer nudeshade pantyhose and open toe shoes..... I es pecially like to see Diana wearing white cotton or lace panties underneath her pa ntyhose..... oooooh she appears soo very feminine that way! Howsabout posting some pics and/or video of Diana on one of the "nylonfeet" sites? I would absolute ly adore seeing a new photoset and/or video of Diana gently caressing and playin g with her oh soo lovely pantyhosecovered toes and feet while wearing her sheer pantyhose and open toe heels and/or sandals......and then to see Diana sloooow ly remove her open toe shoes and gently roooll down her pantyhose......mmmmm Upskirt pantyhose shots are a sure favourite of mine, especially with pantyhosed toes and feet in full view, along with white cotton panties worn underneath a girls pantyhose.....That idea sounds particularly tantalizing to me, especially with Dian a in mind..... Oh well, one can only wish, and hope, and dream for..... Thanx fer all the great pantyhose pics and video soo far guys, Please keep up yure most excellent efforts on site indeed! Merci beau coup, Merci tellement de tout, Sincer ement