Quote Originally Posted by Samotlor
Еще одно письмо восторженного поклоника наших сайтов и колготок - интересно с точки зрения ознакомления со стремлениями колготочной братии:

Hi "ferros" i just wanted to take the time here to just express my appreciation for all the great photosets recently shown on "epantyhoseland" and "pantyhoseline", I abs olutely luuuved your recent "keegan" update on "epantyhoseland", I mean blonde girls wearing beautifully sheer skintone pantyhose and open toe shoes are definitely one of my favourite themes, and the light beige pantyhose that keegan wore for that particular photoset were indeed so very sheer and lovely! I VERY much enjoyed view ing the pics of the absolutely gorgeous keegan gently slipping her hand down inside her sheer pantyhose to caress her vagina, and i absolutely luuuved watching keegan roll the soft,sheer pantyhose down her legs (another favourite theme of mine). I just luv to watch the girls on "epantyhoseland" slowly take down their soft,sheer pantyho se, it makes my cock so darn hard! ( I just had to comment on the "keegan" photo set, it was soo fucking hot!) May i take the time now to request another photoset of " Rita and Tommy" on "pantyhoseli ne"? I would absolutely luuuv to see Rita wearing sheer nude or tanshade panty hose and the same "open toe" clogs as in their first photoset, while performing fellatio (with great detail) on Tommy. I think Rita has very beautiful full lips, and i would adore viewing pics of Rita with her lovely,full lips wrapped so lovingly aroun d Tommys handsome erect penis! ( i very much enjoy "pantyhose fellatio" on the pantyhoseline site, and also on some of the video sites as well) I also very much like to collect both open toe shoes and sheer pantyhoses worn by the models on some of the other pantyhose sites i belong to, Please let me know if any of the shoes or pantyhose worn by your models are indeed available to send to me, and i will gladly pay you TOP dollar in ADVANCE through my established and certifi ed paypal account for any available sheer pantyhoses and or shoes worn by your models (i have some favourites indeed) Thanx again for all the wonderful and excit ing updates recently on your pantyhose sites, they have been absolutely fantast ic as of late! Sincerely.

P.S.- of special note is the recent "Gertie" update on epantyhoseland, it appears that gertie is wearing a she er pantyhose with a "gusset" (or crotch panel) which happens to be one of my very favourite style of pantyhoses, and is not often seen worn by the models on your sites, I absolutely luv to see girls wear a sheer pantyhose with a "white cott on gusset" or crotch panel ! (and i also enjoy seeing yure girls wearing white cott on or lace panties underneath their sheer skintone pantyhose too!) and a very sp ecial thanx fer the canadian map in the background of the recent "alice and mike" video on the "pantyhosetales" site, It was very nice to see that for i am indeed a proud canadian from the city of Winnipeg in the province of Manitoba, eh, and i have been living here in the united states for two years now while i attend New York University in Manhatten, however i dearly miss my hoomeland canada ya kno, (it is the heartland) and i will indeed be gooing back to Winnipeg City to live soon after my studies are completed here,eh....
Не скромный вопрос.
А вы исполняете желание серферов?
Я имею ввиду - снимаете ли сеты по заказу, продаете ли вещи?
Я знаю, что не которые партнерки так делают и потом выкладывают сеты с названием типа "custom photoset for ...". Правда я такую фишку видел на соло герл сайтах.
Стало интересно как дела обстоять в фетишах.