+ Reply to Thread

Thread: English speaking webmasters...

Не ждали?

Angry English speaking webmasters...

How is it that there is no board for English speaking webmasters?? It appears that this Russian board has been going strong for sometime...When the English board was available it was never checked SO if we had problems we were to email support AT ferrocash.... but guess what that doesn't work EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Nautilus, I have emailed you twice now this last week, the first time was a week ago....then again two days ago... I realise, that most obviously, your English webmasters are not a priority...otherwise we could have received answers to our questions via the "ferrocash board" we "used" to have...and we would STILL have a message board... but it seems lately there is NO support....I need answers and I believe I deserve them....we have supported your sites since day one of Epantyhoseland..how many years ago???...AND stood up for you when many of the other webmasters were bitching about not getting their money......now how about giving me the answers I requested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another drama... it's all about english... What black man has to do if he speaks only russian?
    I need money for beer, drugs and hookers!
    NUTMANIAC.COM|Pantyhose Fuckers|Pantyhose One

+ Reply to Thread